We Were Hoping For a Healthy Co-Parenting Relationship.
FREE 15-MIN CONSULTATIONPLAY TRAILER
The relationship is strained and the kids are suffering. We can help with that.
Co-Parenting should be all about the kids, but there are problems…
- We can’t communicate wihtout a blowup
- We have inconsistencies between households
- We have constant fights over screen time
- We have problems coordinating on homework and schedules
- One of us remarried and there are new challenges
You Can Experience Peace With Your Co-Parent
At the Genesis Divorce and Family Center, we have coached co-parents to focus on the kids and resolve the fighting.
The Plan to Create Peace with Your Co-Parent
Step One - Get Some Info
- Check out the our live Healthy Co-Parenting Webinar
Step Two - Make a Plan
- We can help you create a road map to meet your co-parenting goals
Step Three - Move Forward with Peace
- We can coach you toward your goals and equip you with strategies
- Move forward with peace in co-parenting
Begin Your Journey To Peace
After submitting the form, one of our mediators will reach out to schedule a FREE 15-minute consultation and get you on the path to peace.
Or you can call (503) 749-6040
Visit Us at Our Offices
7307 SW Beveland St. Suite 200
Tigard, OR 97223
915 Broadway St. Suite 100
Vancouver, WA 98660
12725 W Indian School Rd.
Avondale, AZ 85392