Co-Parenting Can Be Tough
May 20th, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
May 30th, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m
Co-parenting can be tough. Here is what we hear from parents:
- we are struggling with the lack of time with our kids
- we have different rules for our households
- we fear our kids are going to become damaged
- our communication has become toxic
- co-parenting should not be this hard
Figuring out how to have a healthy co-parent relationship can seem impossible, but you don’t have to face this journey alone. We will provide information and insight that will help your family experience more peace. We encourage both co-parents to attend one of these workshops, receive the same information, and get on the path toward healthy co-parenting.
Here are the topics we will cover:
- managing conflict
- tips and strategies to create a healthy co-parent relationship